The Choice You Would Make For Your Loved Ones
Residents in John W. Red, Jr. Center for Assisted Living at Well•Spring are secure in the knowledge that the assistance they need to manage on their own is there for them, as they need it. Services are personalized to their individual needs and are dedicated to their independence, their well-being and their dignity.
Residents can visit with congenial new acquaintances and longtime friends as they gather in the privacy of their own apartments or in one of the many common areas which include the beautiful dining room, the library/living room, the auditorium or in one of the resident lounges which include full kitchens.
Assisted Living at Well•Spring is exactly what you’d want it to be for yourself or for someone you love.
The John W. Red, Jr. Center for Assisted Living at Well•Spring grew out of the knowledge that people may need some assistance to manage certain aspects of daily living as they grow older, but still value their independence, their privacy and their individuality.
The Center reflects Well•Spring’s commitment to provide a secure, satisfying lifestyle for older adults and peace of mind for their family members. The Center provides spacious one-bedroom apartments with a living room and kitchenette with a microwave oven and a small refrigerator in a comfortable residential setting. Apartments and supportive services are provided for one all-inclusive fee.
Services & Amenities
- To Help Residents Manage On Their Own Services at The John W. Red, Jr. Center for Assisted Living at Well•Spring are thoroughly crafted to provide the assistance that residents need to manage on their own. These services and amenities include:
- A full-time geriatric nurse practitioner is provided by Well•Spring and Piedmont Senior Care. Residents under the care of Piedmont Adult Medicine are provided with routine and acute care needs from our nurse practitioner and a geriatric physician who conducts regularly scheduled office hours at Well•Spring.
- Licensed nursing staff on duty 24 hours a day.
- Daily assistance, as needed, with such activities as bathing, dressing, personal grooming, and medication management for an all-inclusive monthly fee.
- A well-equipped clinic offering numerous health-related screenings, services and consultations.
- Emergency call system and on-site security 24 hours a day.
- Three delicious resident-selected meals served daily by wait staff in the cheerful, well appointed dining room overlooking a beautifully landscaped courtyard.
- Housekeeping services, including laundry.
- Scheduled transportation to doctor’s visits, shopping and other excursions.
- Activities, including social, recreational, educational, spiritual and cultural programs.
- Common areas include a spacious auditorium, a bright and welcoming activities room, two resident lounges with full kitchens, a laundry room, a comfortable library/living room and a lovely dining room.
- Beauty/Barber salon, including manicure/pedicure service, and massage.
- Back-up generator for uninterrupted power to provide lighting, heating and air conditioning.
- Cable Television, private mail boxes and utilities are included. Personal telephone service is available at the resident’s expense.
- Short-term transitional care and access to the skilled nursing facility on a space available basis.
- Aquatic and Fitness Center with a Wellness Director.
- On-site Rehabilitation Center available, providing speech, physical and occupational therapy.
For more information about how The John W. Red, Jr. Assisted Living Center at Well•Spring Retirement Community might suit you or someone you care about, please call 336-545-5468 or 336-545-5350.