John W. Red, Jr. Center for Assisted Living in Greensboro, NC
The John W. Red, Jr. Center for Assisted Living is an ideal residence for seniors who are able to live independently but need assistance with daily tasks. At Well·Spring, A Life Plan Community, we understand that we can simply provide that basic assistance while supporting the resident in preserving their autonomy, dignity and privacy. Residents in our Greensboro, NC assisted living community and their families can rest assured knowing our attentive staff is available for service when needed.
Entry into our assisted living service is an opportunity available first to residents of our independent living community. However, rarely — but on occasion — we have the ability to offer direct entry to assisted living, depending on capacity at a given moment.
Individualized, Dependable Assisted Living Services at Well·Spring
Well·Spring makes healthcare, maintenance and supportive services readily available to our residents in the John W. Red, Jr. Center, for those who need assistance in managing aspects of daily living but do not need skilled nursing care. Our assisted living services in Greensboro are tailored to the individual and include:
- Daily assistance as needed with tasks such as bathing, dressing and medication management for an all-inclusive monthly fee
- A full-time geriatric nurse practitioner and a geriatric physician who conducts regularly scheduled office hours on site
- Licensed nursing staff on duty 24 hours a day
- On-site clinic offering health screenings, services and consultations
- Emergency call system and security provided 24 hours a day
- Short-term transitional care and access to the skilled nursing facility on a space-available basis
- On-site rehabilitation center offering speech, physical and occupational therapy
Accommodations in Our Greensboro Assisted Living Community
If your health needs change while you are a resident of Well·Spring, you can easily move to the John W. Red, Jr. Center for Assisted Living. Our Greensboro assisted living center offers one-bedroom apartments with a living room, small kitchenettes, breakfast nook and private bath. These apartments come unfurnished in order to provide the opportunity for residents to make the space completely their own. Two respite care apartments are also located in the assisted living center.
Lifestyle services and amenities include:
- Three resident-selected meals daily serviced by our wait staff in our elegant dining room overlooking a landscaped courtyard
- Cable television, private mailboxes and utilities are included (personal telephone service is available but not included)
- Housekeeping services, including laundry
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping and more
- Various resident activities promoting social, recreational, educational and spiritual growth
- Individualized fitness with a wellness director
- Common areas such as an auditorium, activity rooms, lounges with full kitchens, living room and dining room
- On-site barber and beauty salon with available manicures, pedicures and massages
- Back-up generator provides uninterrupted power for lighting, heating and air conditioning
Do you have questions about the Greensboro assisted living services we offer at our life plan community? We invite you to contact Well·Spring, A Life Plan Community today at (336) 545-5442 to speak to a member of our staff and even schedule a tour of the John W. Red, Jr. Center for Assisted Living. We look forward to meeting you!
Well·Spring, A Life Plan Community offers our residents independence in assisted living through the John W. Red, Jr. Center for Assisted Living in Greensboro, NC.