Greensboro, NC Employment Opportunities at Well·Spring
At Well·Spring, A Life Plan Community, our staff is a determining factor in the quality of our senior living community. In addition to upkeeping 369 residences and healthcare rooms, our services include healthcare, dining, housekeeping, interior and exterior maintenance, grounds, security, transportation, activities and administration.
In order to fulfill the needs of Well·Spring’s daily operations, we employ approximately 300 full-time or part-time positions and offer a number of employment opportunities in Greensboro, NC. Our management and staff are key to fostering a cheerful, encouraging environment for our residents while maintaining a focus on customer service.
Why Work for Our Life Plan Community?
Our Greensboro life plan community is committed to providing our employees with the education, tools and support that they need to be the best in your field. Personal and professional growth is encouraged by providing tuition assistance, flexible scheduling and promotion opportunities from within. Our employees participate in decision making and are recognized as an important part of our team, as well as receive the benefits package listed below:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic Group Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Holiday premium pay
- Paid time off
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- Retirement savings 403(b)
- Retirement plan
- Direct deposit
- Employee cafeteria
- In-service education
- Shift differentials
- Year-end resident appreciation fund
To see a complete list, please contact the Human Resources Department by calling (336) 545-5400.
Our Current Greensboro Employment Opportunities
TO APPLY FOR A POSITION, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
The following positions are our current employment opportunities in Greensboro. If you are interested in applying, please do so online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Well·Spring Group
The Village at Brookwood (Burlington)
The Well-Spring Group is currently seeking an experienced Director of Nursing for an opportunity at The Village at Brookwood in Burlington, NC. The parent entity of Well-Spring, A Life Plan Community, The Well-Spring Group assumed management of The Village at Brookwood on June 1. The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an approved School of Nursing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with courses in Nursing Home Administration preferred.
- Currently licensed as an RN in good standing with the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Previous experience with geriatric residents desirable.
- Must have thorough knowledge of medical, social and psychological needs of residents.
People interested in applying for this particular position should email a cover letter and resume to Rick Williams, Vice President of Human Resources for The Well-Spring Group, at RWilliams@well-spring.org.
Life Enrichment Coordinator
Responsibilities include developing events, lectures, and programs designed to stimulate and enhance residents’ mental wellness. Provides support and assistance to the residents in the planning of activities and programs both on and off the campus. If interested, please send resumes to email@example.com
At The Village at Brookwood, we also are seeking the right people for these opportunities. Please use the online Employment Application Form (CLICK HERE) to apply for these openings:
- Nursing Tech I (Nurse Aide I)
- Dining Service Associate (F/T and P/T available)
- Food Service Supervisor (F/T)
Well·Spring, A Life Plan Community (Greensboro)
Please use the online Employment Application Form (CLICK HERE) to apply for these openings:
- R.N. Nurse Manager – Full-time
- R.N. – LPN, 1st and 2nd shifts, Full-time
- C.N.A. – PRN, 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift, base pay plus shift diff (2nd and 3rd)
- C.N.A – PRN positions, 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift, base pay plus shift diff (2nd and 3rd)
Well·Spring, A Life Plan Community is an EEO employer who recognizes the value of a diverse workforce and a drug- and tobacco-free work environment. Well·Spring is a nonprofit corporation with a Board of Trustees and is a member of The Well·Spring Group. View our employment opportunities in Greensboro, NC and apply to join our team today!