Well•Spring is a not-for-profit LifeCare retirement community located in Greensboro, North Carolina. Well•Spring was opened in 1993 by a coalition of nine local churches whose vision was to establish itself as a community with services and amenities second to none. Area neighbors, our staff, as well as our residents and their families, will attest to the fact that Well Spring is the place to spend your retirement years.
Well•Spring holds accreditation from the CARF/CCAC, which places it among an elite group of communities. Fewer than 350 campuses across the nation have this level of accreditation.
In 2009 Well•Spring received the Pathways to Greatness Award given by Larson Allen and LeadingAge. This award is presented annually to one organization in the United States. Well•Spring is also the recipient of the North Carolina New Organizational Vision Award (NC NOVA), which is a special licensure designation awarded to nursing homes, adult care homes and home care agencies that meet voluntary higher standards for workplace culture. The designation is awarded by the North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation, which is a division of the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. Well•Spring is one of only six in the state of North Carolina awarded the NC NOVA.
Residents enjoy an independent, satisfying lifestyle without worries about the future. There are numerous cultural, educational and social events for residents to choose from; or, if they prefer, they may opt for a quieter, more peaceful lifestyle.
Well•Spring provides quality services, a beautiful living environment, dedicated staff, and independence with the secure feeling of full comprehensive health care services, should they be needed.
Well•Spring, a lifestyle shaped by choices not circumstances.
Mission Statement – Well•Spring is a not-for-profit organization providing aging-adult services which create an experience that exceeds the needs of an evolving population of older adults.
- The continuing physical, mental and spiritual care, well-being and happiness of our residents,
- Developing, obtaining and retaining effective and efficient management and employees,
- Providing unsurpassed customer service and value,
- Being fiscally responsible and knowledgeable of industry best practices,
- Integrity, ethical conduct, and open and honest communications,
- Welcoming, encouraging and honoring diversity,
- Being good citizens, community leaders and advocates for the needs of older adults.